Thursday, August 9, 2012

I keep saying 'I'm over it' so everyone leaves me alone but, in reality I'm so far from 'over it' that 'over it' seems non existent. What can I say though, I gave him two years and my heart. I try to ignore the time and focus on the feelings. Previously he asked me why him and why do I like him, I'm just so scared to answer that question. I'm scared to be happy over what he says. He said I give him butterflies the thought of that makes me cry. The butterfly feeling is one of the best feelings a person can experience and he's getting that from me, the person who wanted to give him that feeling. Always and forever. I never thought I would build a wall around my heart for him and I feel that I built one.

I like(d) him for so many reasons. His dedication as a friend and a person is so admirable. There's this essence he has almost indescribable. That being with him makes me want to be a better person. He'll deny it but he has hope
In everything. His forgiveness and heart is so kind. He has walls he won't let down but once you get a little past those he's a person who just wants to be loved a person who has taught me to love. He got into my heart and opened it up to a feeling that I never knew existed. He's one of the best people I know. He denies his potential but I believe in it so much. I wish he could see himself the way I do.