Sunday, July 1, 2012

I always checked to make sure it was there. I was never disappointed. He kept that scrunchie like it was worth everything; little did he know it meant everything to me. As long as I saw it I knew there was a place for me in his heart and in his life.
Flashback to the day it was only us working on a project together. I think it was me telling him it was a nice pony and him saying something like oh this girl gave it to me I think she likes me. To this I smiled- I'm sure ear to ear; I touched his arm at that moment and everything was just a little bit easier. Like breathing and smiling. I told him that girl did like him...that night I went back to his house and we just laid together and it was us again. The feelings were brought back- no reawakened.
I wish that scrunchie still existed. It was sort of like a life jacket. When I was drowning seeing that scrunchie brought me to the air again, it protected my heart from the worst case scenario.