Monday, November 12, 2012

This would've been for you...

Two years later. And you still manage to put the same smile on my face. Happy Anniversary. I love you- maybe more than you think or feel I do. In these past two years we have been through more than some people do in a lifetime. We've made it through that for a reason. So we can become better/stronger people. We got through this so as a couple we are stronger and can make it through whatever life throws at us. And I truly believe we can make it and always will. I'm grateful for our relationship and for having a friend like you. (You truly are my best friend) No one has made me more happy than you. I can only hope you feel the same towards me. I only want to make you feel happy and loved. I want you to know you always have me no matter what. This year has torn us apart and brought us back together. I lost myself and found myself. And through everything I was brought back to you. I love you. I never want those words to mean I'm sorry. I never want you to feel like your not important. Or that you don't matter. You are so important to me. This relationship will always matter to me. No matter what. I hope that next year I'll be telling you happy anniversary for a third time. I hope that we can celebrate this together, doing whatever. Laying in your arms, staring at a wall, or with friends. As long as I'm with you, it counts. A------, bub. I love you, most. Forever.