Monday, June 9, 2014

There's always an end to something- and this is it. I've had this blog open for just about four years now; it all started with a way to relieve anxiety and sort out my emotions, but now it's just a reminder of a lost heart, a broken story, and two people who can't even look at each other. I'm starting a new leaf and that means ending my past. One day I'll return to this. One day I'll look back and say "wow I can't believe this is how I felt", but for the first time (I think ever) I will look back at this and say "I can not believe I was so in love with someone who didn't (maybe never) loved me back". So...here's to love, luck, and the future. If a broken heart led you to this page, please (and I mean it PLEASE) know it gets better. I'm proof. It might not ever heel, but that pain becomes tolerable and once it becomes tolerable you're able to move on. You'll find love don't search for it. Put yourself first and if you think that even for a second you aren't number one, stop, take a breathe, and remember when everyone is gone you only have yourself. I'll miss this. With nothing BUT the best, xoxo