Sunday, April 13, 2014

Girls only say "hate you" to the guys that they love.

Well...I'll be damned. The last Anthony update was back in September. SCARY. A full update would take weeks, essays, pictures. So I'll try to make it short without leaving out the crucial parts. If you know me, then you know I met Anthony while working for the same company, and if you don't know me, you know that now, well Anthony quit in October. Everyone told me that he was moving to Colorado, including himself. I can swear on my grandfather's grave, I had a gut wrenching feeling telling me it was California. Which after putting pressure on different people, I found out that my feeling was correct. For days maybe weeks I was inconsolable. Well to make that story short, problems arose in that relationship and he didn't move out there. He just flew out to visit. When he landed he came back to me. For the next two weeks we were okay. Or maybe it was a week.

My uncle died. We started to fall apart, not because of my pain, but because he lied to me. He was "with family" turns out he was really with her. We fought, out of his guilt (maybe?). At the time I didn't know he was with her, so I thought it was me and the fuck up I am. 

On accident I sent him a screen grab of our conversation. He got really angry with me for putting him in my phone as "Do NOT Answer" with an emoticon of a pig (well a boar, the pig was too cute for my strong negative emotions towards him) and a gun. Die you pig, for hutting me over and over again. We actually ended all communication for a while because of that. I apologized for the pig gun thing because I felt pretty shitty, but my apology went as far as me throwing a ten ton truck.