Sunday, April 13, 2014

You should beware, beware, beware of a woman with a broken heart.

So we stopped speaking in November. 

I was fine. I bottled my emotions and never fully dealt with the reality of the situation, but I was fine. 

Christmas comes around. I couldn't bare with the idea of not saying Merry Christmas. This was the kid I loved for three years. The kid I went through every up and every down with, on one of my favorite days of the year I couldn't stand the idea of not wishing him a Merry Christmas. So after a lot of thought, I messaged him. To my surprise I had no answer. I thought I should expect this, but then after really thinking about the situation I shouldn't have expected it.

For New Years I went out, with the girl he slept with (remember last year?) I was the bigger person and became friends with her, because I thought she would be honest with me and try to bury the hatchet (I was wrong, that'll come later). I was drunk, but I still wished him a Happy New Years...I'm a sucker for holidays. 

I still had no response, so I gave up. I began to move on. I closed him out of my life as best as I could. 

I didn't run back to David, which I've been famous to do. I didn't look back on any past relationships. Another post I'll dedicate to David. This is for our boy A.

I began to hang out with Carl. In the strangest way. We started to become friends back in High School and lost contact. He found my ig and fb so we became friends again. We hung over the summer, but nothing came of it and we both had school. So on New Years I guess I drunk text messaged him. We started talking and then we hung out. We met up at BWW for the patriots game, if you can accept me yelling at people and a tv in public, you have my time. 

So in true Danielle fashion, I got wasted. I was with Anthony's past sex partner (blehk) she thought he was nice. Which he is. He had to drive me home because I couldn't even write my name. 

If you read this far, then this is where the story gets good. We're sitting in front of my house, in his car, I'm drunk, and he's telling me his feelings for me. 

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND I HAVENT SPOKEN TO ANTHONY SINCE NOVEMBER.

It's five AM and my phone goes off, it's Anthony. I'm about to kiss this kid and all of the people to message me, it's him. I drop my phone. Look at Carl and tell him I need to go inside. I do not kiss him, do not look back, just message Anthony back. 

He's telling me how he misses me and he's hurt. And wants to talk and work things out. 

I'm so drunk, so happy, so sad. I felt every emotion in those moments.