Sunday, April 20, 2014

So I took the picture of me and David down. I really wish I wasn't that drunk I would never have put it up. Anthony could have seen it. I'm assuming I took it down before anything because I know how he is and he would've messaged me telling me off or something along those lines. Before anything, I need to let you know...that picture was not put up to even try and get to Anthony. Those were NOT MY INTENTIONS! Let me just fill y'all in. I went into Manhattan to spend time with my best friend, a two hour trip took me four hours. We went to McFadden's for dollar drinks, which is obviously great...fifty six dollars later between three people (Kaitlyn's friend Evan came out with us). Well I put a picture up on IG of me and Kaitlyn and tagged our location, SO David messaged me that he would come out for drinks, I was drunk and okay with saying hi. WELL when he gets to McF's Vanessa messages him. She screen grabbed my picture on IG and sent him a message badmouthing me and accusing me of wearing her Tiffany's necklace in the picture. I went from so happy to so angry in a matter of seconds. My family took this girl in when she had no home, (her mother hates her and kicked her out. Vanessa's mom had her at 13 so she blames her for taking her life "away"), so for her to accuse me of stealing from her made me obviously so upset, I would never steal from anyone. Well moving along...David messages her back like woah chill or some stupid crap like that. I wanted to get back at her and make her feel stupid so I said "Hey David, we're taking a picture." I got distracted and never took it. Me and Kaitlyn go to grab another round of drinks and someone spills their pink drink ALL over my favorite shirt. So I cut our night short because I'm in Mid-town in a pink V-neck, not okay. We grab a taxi to Kait's and David said he wouldn't feel comfortable letting us go at 2 AM in a taxi, so he took the cab with us. I said "OH MY GOSH THE PICTURE", so we take the picture and I put it on IG since obviously Vanessa was doing major stalking, she sees it. She messages him to tell him how wrong he is for letting me put the picture up, for showing me the message, and she can not be okay with him after that. Clearly I hurt her, WHICH IS WHAT I WANTED. That sounds so bad, but I really was so angry with the situation. We say bye to David and go to Kait's. Me and Kaitlyn are both either really happy drunks or really emotional, there is no in-between for us. So the two of us are in her bed crying. Her over Niko and me over Anthony. We didn't talk for almost a month so there was so much to fill her in on..."I still love you, I love you more" situation. We stood up pretty late just catching up on everything, which was nice. She was called into work so I had to leave early the next day, I probably should've walked around and enjoyed the day, eh too late. So there's the story behind THAT picture. I really REALLY hope Anthony has not seen it. I would be devastated. We only just stopped talking. I wouldn't do that. Plus it's David...ewe