Saturday, May 17, 2014

After laying in bed for a week I realized a lifetime's worth. 
When I saw that "I still love you, -I love you more", I should've never let that slide. I should've made my forgiveness the biggest obstacle that came with an amazing reward. My feelings got in the way of my logical thinking.  
When I read his other messages I should've realized something. I should've realized that he is a different person when he isn't trying to be the person I want him to be. How disgusting, talking about teenage girls?
When he lied about going to CA I should've never forgiven that, I should've looked the other way and left the car after I got the answers I needed. 
When he went on that double date I should've stayed away. 
When he came to drop off my ring I should've taken the ring and went inside. He shouldn't have followed. He shouldn't have taken that as a way to get back with me. (He regrets that anyways). 
When I was drinking THAT much I should've never talked to him. 
When Saks asked if we were okay to work together I should've told them the truth, it wasn't okay.