Wednesday, May 21, 2014

What a hard day. 
I'm really bad at saying goodbye to people, okay I'm terrible at it- and I had to say bye to two people at once. 
Aunt Delia didn't look like herself at all, another reason to hate funerals (the dead never look how you want to remember them), I went up during the first service to say goodbye. 
I also had to say bye to Titi Elba. I don't have a grandma and for the past two months she's been here and it has felt like I have had a grandma, I would imagine that the way I am with her is the way I would be with grandpa. Titi Elba is only going to Puerto Rico, but still. I really wish she would stay here with me. 

I also fainted today. This is the second time in three months which scares me, but I convinced everyone I was okay. I really wanted to say goodbye to Titi Elba.