Monday, May 5, 2014

Last night was spent full of short answers, which I can't understand why.
Yesterday afternoon was spent sleeping.
Yesterday morning wasn't spent cuddled.
Saturday night was great though.

For the first time in over a year I was invited to hang out with Anthony and his friends...that's hard to not be excited over. It cost fifty dollars to get to his friend's house (womp).  

We had drunk sex, which was good, except I was told a few time to shut up-asshole. 
He told me he missed me it was a nice feeling. 

Today and last night are just confusing. 
I wanted to hang out today since Titi Delia is probably going to be taken off of the respirator tomorrow, he said yeah maybe, but then didn't talk to me all day. I rather him have said no. I would've understood since we've been together for a few days now. 

I always overthink so I'm trying really hard not to, but it's really bugging me. We were just talking all day and now nothing. 

He isn't my boyfriend so there's no commitment there. 

Also we're going to AC in two weeks, yay