Monday, May 12, 2014

I spoke to Michael today, he's moving back June 1st so that was good news- I get my best friend back for a few months. He's finished with the Marines this Friday, I am so happy for him. I told him about the Anthony situation, he isn't Anthony's biggest fan so his advice surprised me. He told me has known me for the past (almost) six years and he knows how I am and how demanding and insecure I am, which doesn't mean I don't love myself (these days everyone thinks I have a problem with myself GUYS I AM AMAZING, I LOVE MYSELF). Michael said that since I was drunk and don't remember everything that the conversation entailed that I shouldn't ask about it, but I should apologize for the conversation for taking place when I was drinking and I shouldn't plan for anything in the conversation. He yelled at me for even drinking and told me I was wrong and should apologize. WELL I did call Anthony and he didn't return my call, which Michael says he thinks he will, but its been hours so he probably won't call me back. I've been in bed eating and watching The Mindy Project all day. I just want to know if this was really it and if it was and is really it then I have to say okay I understand. Michael said any guy would love to have me and I'm an amazing, beautiful girl. I just need answers that I never was able to get since I was so intoxicated...and I guess I just have to deal if I don't have the answers. I just like to have closure and I like to know what's going on. God I wish I had those text messages, they have the answers I need...I know they do and they have all of the potential to heal the pain I'm feeling with closure. Basically, I can't even remember what we were fighting about and that is what sucks, maybe what I'm looking for is details and answers from that night- a summary of the conversation. I can't help but think he turned back to Courtney.